PS: The Blog Header is designed by Ashish - The Future Emperor of the World

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines day again!!!

Last year at this time, I was fevourishly working on Diaries... taking out paragraphs... changing and arranging dates and name for a post which didn't become exactly popular. This year, I did what I always wanted to do from several days... I slept! Alas I did it!!!

Don't worry I slept alone and single. This month I have spent more time in train, travelling than rest of the job put together. No wonder I was tired, and while rest of the North Indians were fleeing Mumbai, I was having a drink to get some sleep. So finally at arround 8:00 AM it came.

And thanks to the Airtel and their pathetic service, all my incoming and Outgoing calls were barred... so complete isolation. Then I woke up had my Gudang Garam, with no one to share or scare me... so complete bliss.

Now, This is what I call true Love. Sleep, No doubt we have legends of long sleep all across the world.

Lastly, for all those who are single Wishing you all a very happy Independence Day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, sleep - we say - is a gift from the Gods. I myself consider death like a long, eternal, lazy sleep.

My best regards

falcon said...

@ Man of roma
Well I am not sure abt death being a lazy sleep...haven't had a first hand experience!!!
lol
It's a kind of comment tht one gives when he's depressed...I am not sure My post was abt that..

I was jus tryin to be funny... R u feelin too lonely these days...

Poonam Sharma said...

Complete isolation due to phone not working has always been sooting for me. :)

falcon said...

@ poonam
I believe u meant soothing and not shooting...

crazy devil said...

WE GENERALLY INCLINE AT FATHOMING SOME MYSTERY TILL WE DECIPHER IT...GIRLS ARE ALSO IN THE SAME LANE..BETTER TO SLEEP THAN TO RUN BEHIND

falcon said...

Very true