PS: The Blog Header is designed by Ashish - The Future Emperor of the World

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Best Friend - Lucy (May 22 1999 - September 28 2007)

I still can't believe it happened and my family hid it from me for so long... I still expect her to bounce from nowhere. She was my best friend. We were best pals. We slept in the same bed. She was with me all the time.

It seems like yesterday, she was there looking nervously from Mom's arm lean face, ears drooping and brown eyes. I still remember I overfed you with those cheese and almost killed you. I still remember how you resisted when I forced you taste my blood dripping from dagger wound.

I know when I hit you, and you still stood by me. I know you always fightback like you did the last time you were down. Baby you remember you threw up on my face.

Baby please come back!!!. Promise man I won't tease you. Bet please come back. Damn it come back!

I lost a part of me when you went...Lucy ...I'll remember you always. I'll love you beta. You were the best thing that I ever had....

No comments: