PS: The Blog Header is designed by Ashish - The Future Emperor of the World

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bullshit

I visited this site to know about my death... and it's hell lot of fun.

Ashish: At age 26 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Boy that means I this is is the last year of my life... Now taking Poonam's advice I try to be optimist and let's look at the brighter side...
  • I can now smoke without worrying about it's ill effect on my health
  • I can now have have sex without protection, who cares about HIV

  • I can also indulge in high risk behaviour... Awesome threesome ...here I come.

  • I can afford to booze all my life( which isn't much)

  • I don't have to care about your fucking comment.

  • I can now hope to get attention of those hot babes.

  • I can now plan to be a multimillionaire as I am ready to fall in well dug in and around Delhi

  • That will me give me a long waited and much cherished instant fame and stardom.

  • I will no longer need to please anyone all I need to is please myself

  • No more statements like "I don't think I want to see you at all." You don't hurt someone who is dying. Do you?

  • If I become a ghost I'll surely fuck those Profs of mine who made my life a hell

  • I won't know if my love has got another guy.

  • May be she'll cry when I die. Can you imagine she just might feel for me!!! Ain't it cool?

  • I'll be with Lucy... my baby


However, the pessimist inside me says, " Bullshit!!! Alas, it's a wishful thinking!!!"

2 comments:

Intriguiging Answers said...

Well now this is great......also elucidate a little......i am sure, i will write a very hard hitting one in near future with the same tone......But great work ashish.....add smething more to this...I just loved the tone of it...

falcon said...

@Kg
Thx but u hav to be in that sarcadistic (coined word) mood to write something like that...

U need toabhor everything to write such a "hard hitting " crap