PS: The Blog Header is designed by Ashish - The Future Emperor of the World

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Better Half!!!

September 5


My dear Asha,

This letter is just a formality as your mother has commanded. Still as I am compelled to address you I have picked up my pen, ofcourse this little instrument + this paper is presented by your Mom, just for your sake. You will be surprised that after handing these weapons to me she is busy and gobbling her meal with your Aunt and I being a silent spectator, is forced to write this so called letter. And do you know why? Just because I have taken my lunch and cannot accompany them. Finally, I have only one choice - that is to write this letter.

You will not believe, though my head is down but my mind and eyes are at the movement of their mouth and the nose is enjoying the smell of those hot meals. Nevertheless, I am not going to give the details of the menu otherwise you too will throw this so called letter instead of reading it.

Rest is O.K.
- Dad



***** On the very same page ... at the back of the letter...*****


My dearest,

You know, tommorow is Teej - dry fast for 24 hour awaits me.

And worst of it the teacher's day is on the very 5th Sept. Your father has not given me any special treat and instead of he is criticizing my Paratha Bhujeeya

Your Mom


PS: 1) No part of this post should be reproduced in any form whatsoever.
2) For those who don't understand what a Teej is. Plz google or search for it on Wiki.
3) The "Mom" happens to be a teacher in a Govt. school so her day is supposed to be very taxing and tiring on September 5.

4 comments:

Acid said...

i am sorry.... but could you please again explain what's the point of this letter?? pardon me for my stupidity...

falcon said...

Let's put the tag...
Humour, fun, and Husband and wife... and the silly fights that happen in any household...

I hope that answers it!!!

Acid said...

yes now i do get it...
and after getting it, i realised how simple, plain, homourous and silly it was...
good post...

P.S. between it fact or fiction?

Puneet said...

sweet. good one.